Welcome to our shop Be reassured please.We cooperated with many transportation company, we will send your parcel in the shortest time. Buyer Notice : When the total amount of orders China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus or Seller shipping Methods . Both of mode of transport, You can track goods transport information in China, when the goods arrive "Departure from Warehouse ", can not keep track of it, but the goods are still able to reach. When the total amount of orders >$ 10 , You can track the complete shipping information If you insist on Complete tracking service, you can also buy the following link, which is China Post Air Mail, just add it to your order. > Special note: Please note, when you purchase, please log in your Alipay account to pay for your order, so that it is safer to really buy goods, and pay attention to your order message, whether to buy success, thank you very much, we will deliver goods as soon as possible.
1. Grow Datura inoxia from seed in a sunny site with rich, loamy, well-drained soil. In U.S. Department of Agriculture zones 5 to 8, it must be grown outdoors as an annual, but in areas with minimum temperatures above 10 degrees Fahrenheit, Datura inoxiua will survive the winter.
2. Soak Datura inoxia seed in hot water for 24 hours before sowing. Change the water every six hours. Sow the seed directly onto the surface of garden soil once the last frosts have passed. Datura inoxia seed can take up to eight weeks to germinate.
3. Thin out your Datura inoxia plants once they have germinated. Leave at least 3 feet of space around each plant.
4. Water your Datura inoxia plant thoroughly when the surface of the soil has been dry for two or three days. In warmer areas, keep your Datura inoxia plant as dry as possible during the winter to prevent it from rotting.
5. Fertilize your Datura inoxia with liquid kelp or with balanced liquid fertilizer every two or three weeks. Remove seed pods as soon as they appear to prolong the flowering period. 6 Propagate Datura inoxia from seed collected from seed pods that have turned brown and opened up.
Tags: bonsai seeds, flower seeds, angel trumpet, Cheap bonsai seeds, High Quality flower seeds, China angel trumpet Suppliers.
|Unit Type||lot (10 pieces/lot)|
|Package Weight||0.05kg (0.11lb.)|
|Package Size||12cm x 10cm x 5cm (4.72in x 3.94in x 1.97in)|
|Brand Name||Autumn language|
|Cultivating Difficulty Degree||Very Easy|
|Variety||Datura flower seeds|